If you are planning a trip to Disney or a Disney Cruise anytime soon, here are our top tips.
1. Get a certified Disney planner. If you do not currently know of one that you want to use, I would love to help! A certified planner will guide you through all the details & be on the lookout for the best deals & experiences.
2. Decide WHEN you want to go & WHO is going on your trip.
3. WHERE to stay is next as well as HOW MANY days you want to be in the parks. I personally love a mixture of park days & resort days.
4. Once your trip is booked, cozy up on the couch & watch The Bucketlist Family’s 30 Stays in 30 Days videos from Walt Disney World. You will be able to see so many aspects of Disney & it truly helps you narrow in on the things you most want to do as well as helps your kids begin to understand what is in store.
5. Do not over schedule yourself. It’s very easy to get sucked in to wanting to do all the things. This is a sure fire way to not be able to enjoy yourself. We recently took a trip that included resort days (where we hopped around to various Disney resorts to look around, eat, enjoy fun transportation options & play games) and it was AMAZING to have slow days where we got to discover things instead of always having to be on the way to the next thing.
I have loved Disney World from my first trip there in 1988. I’m taking decades of experience to help make your vacation even more magical.