Ground Transportation Options
Trip is booked. Parks are decided... but do you need new Disney themed gear for the parks?
No. You don't need it... but you may really want it.
Some people go the matching, custom shirt route. I tend to lean towards shirts that we will reuse in everyday life. Here are some of my favorite shops.
How to gift a trip
Planning 101 : When to Go
There are a lot of factors that come in to play when planning a Disney vacation. One thing that must be decided before you can even begin the process is WHEN to go.
This must be done early because pricing and availability fluctuates throughout the year. It’s impossible to get a quote without dates.
There is not a WRONG time to go, but there may be a RIGHT time for your family based on what is important to you. Here are a few questions we process through when choosing our trip dates & some suggestions for when to go based on your answer.
Do we want to go during a certain time of year/season/type of weather?
If you are planning a trip to Disney or a Disney Cruise anytime soon, here are our top tips.
1. Get a certified Disney planner. If you do not currently know of one that you want to use, I would love to help! A certified planner will guide you through all the details & be on the lookout for the best deals & experiences.
2. Decide WHEN you want to go & WHO is going on your trip.
3. WHERE to stay is next as well as HOW MANY days you want to be in the parks. I personally love a mixture of park days & resort days.
4. Once your trip is booked, cozy up on the couch & watch The Bucketlist Family’s 30 Stays in 30 Days videos from Walt Disney World. You will be able to see so many aspects of Disney & it truly helps you narrow in on the things you most want to do as well as helps your kids begin to understand what is in store.
5. Do not over schedule yourself. It’s very easy to get sucked in to wanting to do all the things. This is a sure fire way to not be able to enjoy yourself. We recently took a trip that included resort days (where we hopped around to various Disney resorts to look around, eat, enjoy fun transportation options & play games) and it was AMAZING to have slow days where we got to discover things instead of always having to be on the way to the next thing.
I have loved Disney World from my first trip there in 1988. I’m taking decades of experience to help make your vacation even more magical.